Bimtek delivers multi-discipline designs of engineering systems for all building types. We develop all installation designs from the concept phase to execution/detailed and workshop drawings. We specialise in the engineering designs for the Norwegian market.
We have an experienced team of design engineers for HVAC, plumbing and sprinklers disciplines. High requirements of the Scandinavian market impose a framework, within which we operate during our everyday engineering work. The main requirements include execution of designs in BIM – in full inter-discipline coordination using the 3D models (on the basis of the Autodesk Revit & AutoCAD, MagiCAD software and IFC model format). With our knowledge and acquired experience we are capable of completing different types of orders.
- Central heating systems
- Ventilation and air-conditioning systems
- Boiler-rooms and heating engine rooms (also using heat pumps)
- District heating substations
- Process systems
- Water supply and sanitary systems
- Stormwater drainage systems
- Service connections and networks for: water supply, heating, gas supply, sanitary sewage and stormwater drainage
- Sprinkler and hydrant systems
- Compressed air systems
We make the analyses
- Energy Assessment – based on a building model
- Acoustic – for installations and rooms
- We provide services involving checking of installation designs for their completeness and compliance with the technical guidelines and formal requirements (design checks)